Business or leisure travelers will peak in Seattle with the beginning of cruise season to Alaska and conventions throughout the year. Jesse Tam came across an interesting article for the 10 Best Airports in the World. Seattle International will filled with first time visitors heading to the cruise ships and so on. How many have you made transfers or layovers. The following are the features making them unique and on the top 10 best list:
1) Singapore International (SIN) – Placed 1st three years in a row, airport contains movie theaters, a corkscrew slide, shopping, spa and more.
2) Incheon International (ICN) – 2nd, located outside of South Korea and opened in 2001. The airport has a Korean culture passion with live performers to entertain you with music.
3) Munich (MUC) – 3rd, Germany with displayed historical aircrafts.
4) Hong Kong International (HKG) – 4th is one of the busiest airports in Asia. Long layover, how about playing a round at the Sky City Nine Eagle gold course near terminal 2. What a way to pass the time with golf or shop and find the latest electronics.
5) Tokyo Haneda International (HND) – 5th is a popular port of entry for the business travelers and families.
6) Zurich Airport (ZRH) – 6th best located just 8 miles from Zurich
7) Central Japan International (NGO) – 7th best airport
8) London Heathrow Airport (LHR) – 8th is also the third busiest airport and the largest of the 5 primary airports serving London
9) Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS) – 9th opened in 1916 is one of the busiest airports in Europe and ranked 5th previously.
10) Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) – 10th and considered the 2nd busiest airport in the world. It has played a major role in the Chinese capitals growth for business and tourism. Plenty of shopping.