A day drive from Seattle or Bellevue eastside is Mount Rainier National Park. Jesse Tam, plan ahead to U.S. National Parks 2017 free admission days. Washington has miles of hiking trails, rain forest, hot springs, beaches and lodges to explore at Olympic National Park.
- Monday, January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, February 20: Presidents Day
- Saturday and Sunday, April 15-16 and 22-23: Weekends of National Park Week
- Friday, August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- Saturday, September 30: National Public Lands Day
- Saturday and Sunday, November 11-12: Veterans Day Weekend
Most of the days fall on or around a weekend to make a perfect three-day get away for the family and escape outdoors. Purchase an $80 annual pass or multiple passes available depending on your qualifications. Seniors 62 years and older can buy a lifetime pass for $10 to visit U.S. National Parks.
With more than 400 national parks, monuments, and historical sites to discover, there’s no shortage of places to visit. While 137 sites typically charge admission, entrance fees will be waived on these 10 days in 2017.
Thanks for visiting Jesse https://jessewa28.wordpress.com/